Neo-Pangea is currently seeking a fulltime Animator/Illustrator to join our creative team to produce linear video and interactive projects.
The candidate will be expected to utilize and expand their existing skill set to meet the requirements of the role and become an invaluable member of a close-knit team. Projects vary from stop motion animated websites and traditional motion graphics to painterly 'choose your own adventure' games and 3D product animations.
- Strong working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent illustration/drawing skills in a variety of styles.
- Strong knowledge of stop motion techniques and tools, including building props & miniature sets.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Ability to brainstorm, conceptualize, and create rough sketches.
- Must be creative, resourceful, innovative and pro-active.
- Visual design skills (design background and/or portfolio).
- Reliability and accountability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Cinema 4D or 3D Studio
- Working knowledge of Flash (for animation)
- Judgment of animation speed and sense of rhythm.
- Leadership qualities
- Communication and organizational skills
- Experience with fortune 500 brands or agency level work
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously
- Experience working with geographically separated projects and teams is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Understand and appreciate crazy designer speak as well as developer babble
Neo-Pangea is a digital boutique that grows beautiful ideas in captivating experiences. We provide creative services for brands across the globe and continually look to expand the boundaries of form, medium, and other conventions in search of new arenas of expression. Find out more at www.neo-pangea.com
To join the ministry of artistry you must have the super-human ability to make any subject matter visually engaging, possess thick skin for the rare instance when a client hates your idea and be able to pitch and defend your ideas, and understand that we win and lose as a team.
Please submit PDF or TXT resumes and Demo reel links and web URLs to the email address below. Please review the level of work on our site before submitting as this is not an entry level position. Applicants without a demo reel will NOT be considered. No phone calls please. We’ll call you if we like you, promise.