NeoPangea is seeking a junior designer to assist our team of artisans on various projects ranging from digital advertising, social media and infographic design to interactive experiences, apps and game design. You should feel comfortable working and collaborating as part of a larger design team to help bring a project to life, while forging a lasting relationship with us. Working with us often requires on-site collaboration, so we partner with designers who can work from our office when needed.
What you should already possess:
- Interactive design experience (relevant design background and/or portfolio)
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent compositional vision and typographical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to brainstorm, conceptualize and create rough sketches
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and proactivity
- Reliability and accountability
- Capability of managing time effectively while hitting deadlines
- Communication and organizational skills
Who we are:
NeoPangea is a boutique digital agency that creates bespoke content and innovative experiences to elevate brands. We provide creative services for brands across the globe and continually look to expand the boundaries of form, medium and other conventions in search of new arenas of expression. To join her majesties royal society, one must have a superhuman ability to make any subject matter visually engaging, be able to pitch and support one’s own ideas, and possess thick skin for the rare times when a client objects. We embrace the fact that since we work as a team we also win and lose as a team.
How to get in touch:
If this sounds compelling, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email that includes your experience and a few examples of relevant work as urls or a link to your portfolio. We are committed to diversity and encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
Applicants without relevant samples will not be considered. No phone calls please.